Full Service Design
The full-service design, whether whole house, or individual spaces, will be catered specifically to your needs, with one main goal: to help you complete a well thought-out space that has been attended to from top to bottom, with help from us from start to finish.
One of the most exciting part of the design process is getting to know our clients and we take pride in being able to truly understand varying personal aesthetics. We will work to make sure every decision and every detail, from rugs to furniture to accessories, is a reflection of you.
- Fill out the HIRE US form.
- We contact you to discuss details and schedule a meet + greet in your home.
- Once we understand the full scope of the project, we send you a proposal and contract.
- To initiate the project, return the signed contract and retainer fee, then we will kick off with the Survey and Programming meeting where we will discuss lifestyle, productivity needs, and design goals. We will also measure and photograph your space, and assist with building an acheivable budget.
- We will begin the Design Process. This is where the magic happens!
- We meet to present our design concepts, which includes any of the following to help you visualize the design intentions: drawings, sketches, floor plans, mood boards and textile, wallpaper, furniture swatches.
- Once you approve the final design, we will begin implementing your project by ordering all specifications, managing and installing your project.
Full-Service design is billed at an hourly rate of $120/hour. A project estimate is provided after the initial meet+greet so that design fees fully reflect the scope of your project, and so there are no surprises at the end of the process. We bill after each Phase has been completed.
Hourly On Site Consultations
Calling all local folks! I’m ready to help you transform your space in just a mere few hours! You’re a good candidate for this service if:
- You’re in the DC Metro/Northern VA area
- You want guidance on your project from where to place furnishings, what kind of art, rugs, lighting, accessories you should buy, or if you'd like me to "shop your house" and make recommendations for how to best utilize what you have
- You want design advice, but want to save money by handling all the nitty-gritty details such as measuring, confirming finishes, ordering, and managing shipping
- You need help deciding 'what to paint’ and ‘what to toss’ and what you should purchase, on YOUR timeline
- You really need an objective eye and few final suggestions to finish off a room. (Not just one piece to specify, but rather, all of the finishing touches to take your design to the next level)
ON SITE CONSULTATION
Design questionnaire + a phone call discuss your needs
In-home consultation (minimum 2 hours)
1-hour of follow-up advice included via email/phone after the consult (no additional cost)
$400 for first 2-hours, and then any additional time is billed at the hourly rate of $90/hour.
A budget-friendly and affordable way to finish your space from top to bottom with design direction from us. This is the perfect option if you’re outside the Washington, DC metro area and/or don’t mind managing the nitty gritty with a side of heavy lifting.
- Design questionnaire + initial consultation via email/phone/FaceTime
- Floor plan specific to your space (includes one revision)
- Design board (includes one revision)
- URL sourcelist to purchase all items specified in the plan
Flat-fee price is based on the space:
Hallways, entryways, powder rooms & laundry rooms: $650
Home offices, kid’s bedrooms, nurseries, & playrooms: $850
Dining rooms, master bedrooms, master bathrooms, living/family rooms & media rooms: $1,250